Valid for proposals for Oral Communication and Poster
- The CIDUI aims to give as much flexibility as possible to the presentation of works in different forms and facilitate the particular preferences of the participants. They can present their works in one of the different means of communication (oral presentation or poster).
- Proposal summaries and presentations may be in any of the official languages of the Conference (Catalan, Spanish and English). Please note that the proposal summary and the public presentation of the final paper during the conference must be presented in the same language.
- The first author listed should be the person responsible for the paper, and therefore the contact person for e-mail communication with the conference organizers.
- Paper proposals can be sent from 29th October 2019 until
17th January 2020 26th January 2020.
- The Scientific Committee will decide which proposals to accept and whether a given proposal will be finally presented orally or by means of a poster. This decision will be based on the content of each proposal and the general organization of the sessions.
- The Administration Office will notify the acceptance or rejection of the Proposal Summary by e-mailing the first author from 23th March 2020.
- At least one of the authors of an accepted paper must be registered and should have paid the conference fees for it to be presented.
- A person registered in the conference may submit up two papers as a principal author and they should send from your personal space of ConfTool platform.
- The abstracts of all the communications accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published in the web page of the congress in order to be used as a guide for the communications that will be presented during the congress and for all its participants.
- Once the XI CIDUI has finalized, the accepted proposals by the Scientific Committee that were presented during the event and that sent a final template will be published in the CIDUI magazine. In case of not receiving a final version during the stipulated time frame, the communication will not be published in the CIDUI magazine. This is valid for all communication formats.
- The CIDUI organization intends to disseminate, publish or communicate the material of the contributions included in the XI CIDUI program in full or in part (conferences, communications, …), without obtaining any commercial benefit, solely for research and support purposes or dissemination of teaching. The participating authors in the congress accept, with their participation, to transfer in a non-exclusive way and for these purposes without temporal or territorial limits, the exploitation rights that correspond to them as authors, authorizing the CIDUI to carry out The dissemination, publication or communication of the material by any means, including the Internet and expressly authorizes its incorporation into an electronic database of open access.
Certificate regulations 11th CIDUI
- The certificates will be generated through the ConfTool platform, once the Congress is over.
- All the people who have paid the registration and have attended the congress will be able to download a Certificate from the moment they are notified by the Administration Office.
- The Organization certifies communications presented and defended in Congress, and not the authorship of the work.
- All communications will be credited with a single category, “communication”, regardless of the format of presentation both in their final publication and in the certificate.
- Claims on corresponding certificates to previous editions to the congress will not be accepted after two years since the celebration of the CIDUI congress.
Material regulations CIDUI
- The Organization will only deliver the documentation and the material of the congress to the participants who have made the payment of the fee.
- Participants will be able to pick up the material from another person who cannot attend to the congress only if they have registered and have made the payment.