1. 11th CIDUI Registration
In order to present a paper at the conference, at least the author that will present the paper must register and pay the fees. The deadline for registration is 19th June 2020.
The entire process is done through a platform Conftool.
2. Submitting proposals
Dates: From 29th November 2019 to 17th January 2020.
See the PROPOSAL TEMPLATE to send all papers. The organization will accept only paper with the template.
IMPORTANT. Aspects to fill the PROPOSAL template:
- It allows copying text from other text editors.
- All tables or graphics must be attached in JPEG format, at the end of the proposal.
- Once attached a table or graphic, it can be replaced, but can NOT be removed.
- Do not include the authors’ name in this template.
- It allows saving the information and continue working at another time.
- The template must be saved with the ID contribution generated by the platform Conftool.
Submitting: Trough the ConfTool platform.
Notification of the resolution by the Scientific Committee: from 23rd March 2020.
3. Submitting final version of papers
Dates: from 26th March to 18th June 2020.
The final text of the accepted papers (oral and poster presentations) will be sent through the ConfTool platform by the FINAL template.
4. Submitting poster (only for papers with poster format)
The poster will be sent through ConfTool platform. More information: Poster presentation.
Dates: from 26th March to 18th June 2020
5. Presenting papers during the Congress
More information: ““Description of sessions””.