Posters are graphic exhibitions of innovation experiences. They will be exposed in spaces designed specifically for this purpose.
The posters will be exhibited during the session in which they are assigned. There will be poster sessions in different time slots. You can check the different sessions at the programme.
Content. The poster should include:
- Information about the author(s)
- Key facts
- Download Horitzontal CIDUI Logo
- Download Vertical CIDUI Logo
- The size of the posters will be a maximum of 120 cm (vertical) and 80cm (horizontal) with a clear reading from a distance of meter and a half (1.5 m).
- Posters should be printed on paper, cardstock or photo paper. The material used should not be too thick or heavy, to ensure the setting on the panel.
- The author must send a digital version of the poster (JPEG or PDF) through the ConfTool platform, before 18th June of 2020.
- In order to appear in the conference proceedings, all authors must complete the original text that has already been evaluated by the Scientific Committee, following the FINAL TEMPLATE through the ConfTool platform before 18th June of 2020.
- The author will be responsible for the printing and transportation of the poster. At its arrival to the Conference, the Technic Secretariat will provide a wooden panel and tape for the set of the poster.
- Authors themselves will have to place their posters in the early morning or afternoon of the assigned date for their exposure. Authors will count with the support of a staff member. In addition, authors are also required to remain in the session place during the presentation and debate. The posters must be removed once the session is complete.
All papers, irrespective of the means of presentation (oral, poster, e-poster or software), will receive the same accreditation (ie, “paper”) both in their final publications and in the certificates awarded to participants.