Call of papers 2019-2020
- Before proceeding please read carefully the General Regulations.
- This participation process corresponds to the communications sent and accepted during the academic year 2019-2020. The organization guarantees the defense of all contributions accepted by the Scientific Committee at the CIDUI Congress 2020+1.
- The CIDUI 2020+1 Congress will be held in virtual format in order to guarantee the defense of the communications by their authors, the participation of all attendees and the celebration of the different sessions and activities planned for this edition.
1. 11th CIDUI Registration (Open process)
In order to present a paper at the conference, at least the author that will present the paper must register and pay the fees. The deadline for registration is 19th June 2021.
The entire process is done through a platform Conftool.
2. Submitting proposals (Closed process)
Dates: from 31st October 2018 to 15th January 2019.
See the PROPOSAL TEMPLATE to send all papers. The organization will accept only paper with the template.
IMPORTANT. Aspects to fill the PROPOSAL template:
- It allows copying text from other text editors.
- All tables or graphics must be attached in JPEG format, at the end of the proposal.
- Once attached a table or graphic, it can be replaced, but can NOT be removed.
- Do not include the authors’ name in this template.
- It allows saving the information and continue working at another time.
- The template must be saved with the ID contribution generated by the platform Conftool.
Submitting: Trough the ConfTool platform.
Notification of the resolution by the Scientific Committee: from 23rd March 2020.
3. Submitting final version of papers (Closed process)
Dates: from 26th March 2020 to 29th January 2021.
4. Submitting poster (only for papers with poster format) (Open process)
Dates: from 26th March 2020 to 28th May 2021.
5. Presenting papers in online format during the Congress (Open process)