Posters are graphic exhibitions of innovation experiences. They will be exposed in spaces designed specifically for this purpose.
The posters will be exhibited during the session in which they are assigned. There will be poster sessions in different time slots. You can check the different sessions at the programme.
Content. The poster should include:
- Information about the author(s)
- Key facts
- The size of the posters will be a maximum of 120 cm (vertical) and 80cm (horizontal)
- Digital format PDF
- Download Horitzontal CIDUI Logo
- Download Vertical CIDUI Logo
- The author must send the digital version of the poster (PDF) through the ConfTool platform, before 28th May 2021.
- In order to appear in the conference proceedings, all authors must complete the original text that has already been evaluated by the Scientific Committee, following the FINAL TEMPLATE through the CIDUI Journal platform, before 28th May 2021.
All papers, irrespective of the means of presentation (oral, poster, e-poster or software), will receive the same accreditation (ie, “paper”) both in their final publications and in the certificates awarded to participants.